Thursday, June 30, 2011
Chocolate syrup
Dodger loves chocolate milk! If I tell him he can't have some he will get in the fridge and try to get it himself. So I stopped buying the syrup kind and just use the powder, which I keep locked up in my pantry. Well I guess there was a little left in a bottle in my fridge that I had forgotten about, but Dodger found it. I was in another room, and when I came back into the living room I saw Dodger carrying the bottle around. I hurried and went and grabbed it and though "phew, I got it in time!" Then I saw Bronx. Dodger had decided to pour the syrup all over Bronx and the carpet surrounding him. The good thing is that Bronx didn't seem to mind, in fact I think he liked the chocolate in his mouth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That is hilarious! I love the look on Bronx's face.
Post a Comment