Saturday, September 24, 2011

We Got a New Horse!



We didn't really get a new horse, but Andy took Dodger for a ride on his Mom's horse Shadow the other day, and he thought it was the best thing ever! He kept telling everyone that "we got a new horse". He loved every minute of being on the horse and hanging out with his daddy! I thought Bronx would be really excited to ride the horse too, but when we put him on, he started shaking and crying. He loved to just pet the horse and look at it, but he didn't want to get on it. We'll have to work on that. So Bronx stayed home with me, and Dodger and Dad went out for a ride. When they got back I noticed that Dodger's eye was all red and swollen, uh-oh! I think he's allergic to horses. Andy seems to be getting allergic to horses as he gets older, because he was sneezing and a little itchy too. So we stuck them both in the bath and they were as good as new.

No comments: