After a TON of research and lots of looking, I finally purchased a new stroller! I decided on a Schwinn, double jogging stroller. So far I;m super happy with it. It rides really nice, and the seats have lots of padding for the boys, so I think they're comfy. It has lots of storage room and the wheels come off and on super easy so if you have to transport it in a car it can fold down smaller. The sun shade is huge too, so it will actually block out the sun. The only things I'm not 100% happy with is that there isn't a hand break, and it's a little heavy, but other than that it's way nice.
This was our first walk.



The boys love it and always want to play in it. I found Bronx in the underneath storage compartment playing with some toys. He thought he was pretty cool for being able to get in.
2 comments:
So glad you found one you love! I love my double jogger. they are the best things!
I am glad you finally got one. Getting the right one is worth all the research. Look at those happy kids.
Post a Comment