Saturday, November 12, 2011

Oh No!

Last Sunday while I was in getting ready for church Dodger was being so good and not bothering me, and for some odd reason I thought this was a really good thing. Bronx was napping and Andy was upstairs on the computer, so I was just enjoying actually being able to get ready without someone crying at my ankles or pulling my shoes off of the shelves in my closet. Well I shouldn't have enjoyed the time alone so long I guess, because after a while Dodger came in and told me that he "colored me a pretty picture". This is what I found:





Yes that's black crayon, and yes that is a very proud Dodger! I couldn't get mad because he was so happy that he colored this awesome picture for me, complete with clouds. So instead I told him, "thank you for the pretty picture, it's really good, BUT, we DO NOT color on the walls."

Magic Eraser works really good to get it off, but I've only got about 25% off because my arm hurt so bad from rubbing at it.

3 comments:

Kerry said...

You need to have Dodger clean it off! That's how he learns it isn't a good thing to do!

Francom Family said...

I love the mixed signals that you can't help but give. I think taking a picture (which you really have to do), adds to the confusion. It is a pretty picture. I bet your hair looked great with all that free time.

Chey said...

Seriously, you're way nicer then me. You need to take any and all markers/pens/crayons/sharpies and hide them from that dude. Loved the pirate costume