
It's been forever since I did a post on just Bronx. So I thought I'd let everyone know just how special this little one is.
He is now 15 1/2 months old. He is running, not real great yet, but he's getting pretty fast at it. He's a chow hound and loves to eat! It's hard for me to keep him in his high chair, he will usually cry until I get him out, and then he just wants to sit on my lap and eat off my plate, which results in my lap being full of food! I'm working on making him stay in his high chair, it's kind of like making him cry it out at night. I know I shouldn't admit this, but he LOVES pop. If Andy or I have a drink he will yell "this" until he gets a drink.
He now has 10 teeth, 4 on top and 4 on bottom, and 2 molers that are almost all the way through. He's done really well with teething, I've been lucky that way with both kids.
Both of my kids usually wake up at the same time, which is really hard because they both like to be held when they wake up. So this usually ends up in a fight. Whichever kid is not on my lap will fight, push, hit and pull until the other one moves, and then they will hurry as fast as they can to sit down, and then it all starts again. It's pretty frustrating because it means we usually start our day off grumpy.

Which brings me to my next point, Bronx is pretty mean. He can hit pretty hard, and has been known to make Dodger cry because of it. When we tell him no he used to get his feelings hurt and start crying, but now he just hits us and says "ugh". I think he's going to be a little bully.
BUT, he can be super super sweet when he wants to. If I pretend like I'm sad or hurt he will hurry over so fast to give me a big kiss and love. And at night when he's getting ready for bed he loves to snuggle on our shoulders with his binki. I wish I could snuggle him all day!

He's starting to talk quite a bit, and can understand almost everything. If we ask him a question he will either shake his head no or yes depending on his answer. Here is a list of the words he can say:
- MOM, mommy
- Dad, daddy
- Hot
- Bye
- Hi
- Nose
- Eye
- Dodger
- Night, Night
- Pepsi
- Peace (he even tries to do the peace sign. The boys always say this to Andy when he leaves)
- Beep Beep (he says this when something is in his way and he wants it moved)
- Ha ha (whenever he does something he thinks is cool, like put a hat on or a block in a hole he says this)
- Hold Me (which sounds like mommy)
- This (he says this for pretty much anything he wants, and he points to it until he gets it)
- Ball
- Balloon (sounds more like bloon)
He can point to his button, eyes, nose, ears, mouth and teeth.


*photos taken by awesome Aunt Suzie

2 comments:
Photos are stinking cute!
such a cute post! and I love the pictures!
Post a Comment