They ended up emptying all of my towels into the living room. Luckily I caught them just as they started on the sheets. Oh how I hate to fold sheets!
Wednesday, January 25, 2012
Trouble
All I wanted was a little computer time! Is that really so much to ask? The sad thing is, is that it was all happening about 1 foot behind me.


They ended up emptying all of my towels into the living room. Luckily I caught them just as they started on the sheets. Oh how I hate to fold sheets!
They ended up emptying all of my towels into the living room. Luckily I caught them just as they started on the sheets. Oh how I hate to fold sheets!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
So glad I'm not the only one that this happens to! Except it's when I get the chance to go to the bathroom. Seriously pee for 2 seconds and come out to a disaster zone. haha. good luck with two boys! My hats off to you! they are fun but busy!
Post a Comment