We headed out one snowy afternoon to the top of the mountain to get our
perfect Christmas tree!! Our kids were so excited. We brought along
our puppy Morgan, a couple sleds, a hatchet, and some hot chocolate and
away we went. We didn't really go to the top of the mountain, but we we
went as far as we could and then got out and Andy pulled the kids while
I kept my eyes open for a good tree. There were so many good ones to
choose from, but after a little consideration, me and the kids decided
on a beauty! Dodger and Bronx both got to help chop it down while I
stood back and took pictures. Then Andy somehow ended up packing both
kids and the tree back to the truck :) We had such a fun day. The kids ended up drinking all of the hot chocolate on the way home, almost half a gallon, I don't blame them though, it was really cold.
Andy and Bronx slipped and fell, of course I had to take a picture!

No comments:
Post a Comment