Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Temple Square

The same trip that we were up for Macy's baptism, we talked most of the family into going out to eat at Chuck-a-Rama and then heading to Temple Square to see the lights. 

But first Andy and I wanted to go and see the new Scheels store, and take the kids on the ferris wheel.  When we got there, there was a huge line to ride the ferris wheel so I got in line with Dodger and Andy went to buy tickets.  Come to find out Bronx was too short to ride, so it ended up being Dodger and I waiting in line for a very long time, and Andy and Bronx walking around exploring the store.  Even though it took forever, Dodger loved the ride, so I guess it was worth it.


Temple Square was of course beautiful, but our boys ended up being a little naughty and tired.  So we ended up only staying for a little while and then we left everyone so we could get back to our hotel and have enough time to go swimming.  While we were there we ran into Jackie Pilling and her family.  It was fun to see her for a few minutes :)







The boys favorite part of the night was seeing Santa Claus!  This was the only time they saw him this year, so I'll consider us lucky that we ran into him.  Plus we didn't have to wait in line to see him, extra bonus!

No comments: