This is actually from January, but Dodger officially graduated from Nursery to Sunbeams :) He had the most awesome teachers in Nursery, so I was a little sad to see him move on, but he has good teachers in Sunbeams too. They had a little graduation for the kids and gave them Graduation Certificates. I was so proud, and I may have cried a little when they had them all walk down into Sunbeams that first Sunday.
We made sugar cookies for daddy for Valentines day this year. The boys loved helping and eating all of the supplies. Then for dinner Andy and I made a super yummy meal, and we all just hang out together. I loved being with my family.
Sometimes we have fights over who gets to ride which bike. This day the boys figured out a solution on their own! They were so proud, and I thought it was pretty funny!
I got home late from Young Women's one week, and this is what I found. All three boys sound asleep watching Everybody Loves Raymond. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment