Monday, November 11, 2013

Halloween 2013

 We had a fun Halloween this year.  The young women put on a Halloween carnival for the primary aged kids in our ward.  Since I'm the 2nd counselor in the young women's and over the Beehives, I was able to help with it too.  The girls all did such a great job and had so much fun with the kids.  My boys especially loved it. They got to go with me and see lots of their cousins.  Everyone looked so cute. Dodger was the cutest little Cowboy, Bronx wanted to be a pirate, and Stihl was a lion.  They had a lot of fun going out on Halloween night and getting candy and seeing everyone.  

On Halloween day, I started feeling sick.  I was  nursing Stihl, and when I nurse I get Mastitis pretty easily.  This is what started happening.  It makes me feel like I have the flu, and I get the shivers and body aches, and it is awful!  Since me and the boys were going to leave the next day to go to Amber's house I decided I had better get some medicine. So I called Russel Pincock and asked him if he could call me in a prescription for some antibiotics so I wouldn't be miserable our whole trip. It helped and I felt a lot better by the next morning. 




 Katie


Skyler and Ayisha (some of my beehives) were milk and donuts

Kade the cowboy, Trace the Karate Kid, and Dodger the cowboy

Alex, Rachel and Bronx the pirates



 Alex the ghost, and our cute little boys at Grandpa Johnsons






















No comments: