Monday was my birthday, and I turned 23 years old. I know I shouldn’t but I really do feel old. Anyway, I had a great birthday! Andy was so sweet, and did everything to make me happy. When I got to work he had hid treats in my desk so I could snack on them all day. Then I went to lunch with 2 of my sister-in-laws Suzie and Jody. Then after work we went and played on our dirt bikes (since mine was an early birthday present) and then Andy fixed me Dutch Oven BBQ chicken and Dutch Oven potatoes. It was SOOO yummy. We had my dad come over and Jody and her kids are staying with us, so we had a nice dinner out on the back patio. To go with the chicken and potatoes Andy grilled some corn, cut up some watermelon, and made me a funfetti cake. I was in food heaven! Thanks Babe for making this birthday so fun!
Andy and my Dad
If you look closely you can see that Andy is holding the tramp up, and then Gavin and Macy are being little monkeys and climbing up it then sliding down.
Macy, Amber, Stetson, Gavin and Ruby (and Andy's irrigation boots, no matter where he puts them Ruby always finds them and drags them to the lawn. She doesn't chew on them or anything, I think she just likes them on the grass)

4 comments:
Happy Birthday!! Yum!! I love dutch oven! that's so sweet of Andy! What a great hubby!!! I'm glad you had a good birthday.
I'm so glad you had a good birthday! Thanks for being such a great friend, co-worker, and sister! Love ya'!
Happy belated birthday Alicia!! 23 huh?- -you are getting old!:) Wait till you turn 25, I feel like an old lady!! It sounds like you had a good birthday though!
I can see Andy still enjoys doing crazy dangerous stuff:) Sounds like maybe you should try to stay away from the big jumps for now;) I too think it's awesome that Andy cooked you dinner and a cake and he surprised you with treats in your desk at work. He's the man. My husband could learn a little bit about birthdays from Andy:)
Post a Comment