Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Belly Pics.





Here are a few pictures of my ever growing belly. I am now 17 weeks and 2 days and things are going good. I'm still sick, and I'm hoping that is going to end soon like everyone says. I have my next dr's appointment on Feb. 2nd and we should be scheduling an ultrasound to find out what we are having. So hopefully we will know in a couple of weeks.


13 comments:

Ham, Dan and Kaylie said...

I'm so glad you finally posted pics! I love the LITTLE belly. You're still tiny!! So sorry you're still sick. Hope it passes soon! Do you guys want a boy or girl?

Michelle Morse said...

COngrats! I'm so happy for you guys. Parenthood is the best! I'm sorry that you are still feeling sick:( I guess I lucked out. I was only sick like three times and I was never nauseous during the day, only early in the morning and late at night. Yeah, these kind of additions are expensive. So far, doctor's visits and formula have been the most expensive things. They have to go to the doctor a lot when they're first born for shots and things. Anyway, congrats and I'll keep checking your blog for progress, or belly reports:)

Tiffany P. said...

Ok, so I am sooo sick too, isn't it the worst. I seriously cannot do anything, it makes you feel worthless til you stop and think oh wait, i'm growing a baby inside of me! you've probably already figured out that when you're pregnant NOTHING is the same Even though you don't feel great, you sure look good.

Jessie said...

You are so cute!!! So tiny!
I hope you start feeling better soon!! The nauseous part in no good at all!! Hang in there girl!! Keep posting pics!! I cant wait to find out if you guys are having a boy or a girl!!

Brittany said...

Oh you look so cute! I love the little belly! I'm excited to hear what you guys are having.

Tina said...

You look so cute!

Mal said...

Love the little baby bump! I am so excited to hear what you are having, it would be lots of fun if we both had the same! I hope you get feeling better soon, that really is the worst. Have you felt any movement yet?

summer c said...

Oh my gosh! time is flying by! YOu'll have to keep us posted. Very exciting!

Andrea said...

How exciting! I am glad to see that you are FINALLY Showing. I can't wait to hear what you are having. Also, sorry to hear about your dog.

jackster said...

Ah!!! Yay for the pics. Look at your little belly! So cute. I hope you start feeling better soon.

LindseyFae* said...

You cute little preggers! I wish I would have taken pictures along the way through my pregnancy. I'm really sorry about your cute dog, that's way sad.

Hickmans said...

Aww your sweet! She is such a fun girl! Congrats! You are so very cute pregnant! Thanks for the comment!

lcdiaz said...

Congrats Leece! That is so exciting! You have such a cute baby bump. Sorry to hear that you're sick...hope that will pass soon. Can't wait to hear what you will be having. Congrats again.