This should catch us up on the house updates. We are staying very busy moving forward with house, and trying to get things ready for the baby. I'm not much help to Andy any more, but I'll try to keep things updated.

Look at all the snow we were working in, at least it wasn't muddy.
Finishing up some of the i joists for the roof.
I love him!

This is one of the nights that Andy was working late on the house.

Andy and Taylor laying the first of the sheathing on the roof. YAY!
.JPG)
Andy and Steve

I don't know what we would do without the manlift. In this picture you can see that we are using it to haul sheets of sheathing up to the guys on the roof.

Here is our back yard view

Here is our front yard view

I get so nervous watching them up on the roof like this. They honestly walk around like it's nothing.


We had Jim Bunting do all of the duct work. He did a really good job.

I kinda like the shiny look. Maybe I'll leave it exposed ;)

Here is how far along we are today. The roof is completely sheathed, and the sides are almost done. The inside is completely framed, the duct work is all done, and the plumber is supposed to start this week.
5 comments:
Looking good! Coming right along! Tell Andy to step-up the long nighters so you can be in before the baby gets here.:)
Leece! Its coming right along! I cant even begin to tell you how impressed I am that Andy is building your guys home!
Looks so good Leece! Can I come take a tour in April when we are there? I love to look at new houses! It always scared me seeing Cole walking around on the roof too when he was building our house. I always thought he would fall or something and then I'd freak out on him!
Wow you guys are making great progress!!! Looks awesome. How nice to have it all closed in! When are you thinking it will be done??
How exciting!! I bet you can't wait to get in to the house! How have you been feeling lately? Hopefully you are doing great!
Post a Comment