About a month ago when Kenny went up North for State Drill Team he stopped in Scipio to look at some puppies. He called us and told us if we wanted one he could bring it home. So we decided that we wanted one so that night he brought home 2 puppies. They have been staying at our house since we live out of town and they don’t need to be locked up. They have been so much fun to play with. Kenny’s is named Bo, and our’s is Ridge. Andy had decided that it might be fun to raise a few pups, so since this one is a boy he looked on KSL and found a girl in Henefer. We drove up last weekend and picked up our newest puppy Lani.

Here they are all sleeping. They sleep like this all the time, I guess they like to cuddle.

Here is Lani. Look how cute her face is.

Lani is such a fur ball. She's a few months younger than the other two so quite a bit smaller still.

They really like to chase you if you are running. So Andy will run back and forth and let them try to get him.
9 comments:
Puppies are so much fun! I'm jealous that you guys get to have one (or three)!
Cute puppies. What kind of dogs are they? We are actually going to get some puppies out of our dog in the next few months!
Oh puppies are so dang cute! I love the black and white....super cute! Congrats on your new additions.:)
Cute puppies. HOpe they behave. Our puppy is a nightmare with dragging stuff from who knows where. He thinks he's so awesome because he brought us presenets! Funny dogs!
Cute puppies! It makes me miss our puppies that we've gone without for over a year now :( Are you going to be working on your house a lot this month? Hopefully
I come down one weekend this month so let me know if you'll be busy or not...
Wow Leece 3 puppies! And a baby on the way?! You're gonna have your hands full!! How fun.
So cute. I want to bring the boys out to play with them, they love dogs. HOw fun.
Ha Ha primary is a trip huh. Leece you guys always have a new adventure I love to read about. You need to post more belly shots though. I loved seeing how people are pregnant and to hear all about it. So post up!
We might come down this weekend but it kind of depends on my work this week...
Post a Comment