1.Who was your first Prom date? Devan Palmer and it was so much fun! We had an awesome group!
2. Do you still talk to your first love? It's Andy so how could I not?
3. What was the first time you drove like? Scary. I’m pretty sure I was at Gentri’s house and we were driving their old beat up truck around the fields, and it was just me and her. We couldn’t even see over the steering wheel.
4. What was your first job? Busboy at Elk Ridge Restaurant.
5. What was your first car? Honda Accord
6. Who was the first person to text you today? No one yet.
7. Who is the first person you thought of this morning? Andy. He has to get up a lot earlier than me and it always wakes me up.
8. Who was your first grade teacher? Mrs. Bayles. I actually ended up having her for 1st and 3rd grade.
9. Who was your first best friend, and do you still talk? I found a paper I filled out from I think 1st grade and I said that Tina Bushore was my best friend. I never even remember playing with her though. So, no we don’t still talk.
10. Where was your first sleepover? I’m not sure, but probably either at Paris’s or Gentri’s
11.Where did you go on your first airplane ride? Washington D.C. for Close-Up. Jackie, Do you remember the Guam’s?
12. Who was the first person you talked to today? Andy. I said Good Morning and I love you then went back to sleep.
13. Who's wedding were you in for the first time? The first one I can remember was Lindsay Hurst’s sister. I was a server girl and they let me keep the apron.
14. What was the first thing that you did this morning? Talk to Andy then move over to his side of the bed so I could be closer to the alarm clock when it went off for me.
15. Who was the first concert that you went to? Blink 182. Amber Mower and I got down in the mosh-pit and dang near got trampled.
16. First tattoo? Don't have any.
17. First piercing? My ears. I think I was about 12 years old.
18. First foreign country you have been to? Mexico.
19. First movie you remember seeing? The Little Mermaid
20. When was your first detention? In 5th grade. We had these plastic chips and if you got all 3 of them taken away you had to stay in from recess and go to detention. I was sitting at a table with Dustin Meyer, and I think Logan and we were talking a lot (imagine that) and Mr. Langston took all of our chips away. At least I think he took everyone’s away maybe he just took mine.
21. What was the first state that you lived in? Utah - it's the only state I have lived in.
22. Who was your first roommate? Jackie was my room-roommate. Amber, Tonya Miller, Christy Clark, Kendra Askeroth. We had a lot of fun… most of the time.
23. First funeral you attended? My cousin Gary’s. It was really sad, he was way too young.
24. Who was your first kiss? Dallen Adams.
25. What is the first thing you do when you get on the computer? Check my work E-mail.
I tag whoever thinks this sounds fun or if you are just bored!
Friday, March 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
That was fun! I love reminising about old times....and learning about yours. Oh Mr.Langston was a joy wasn't he??:)
This made me smile because A-our prom group was pretty fun; B-Little Mermaid is also the first movie I remember seeing---in the Blanding theatre, and C--well, I'll just say Halloween?? Still makes me laugh!
Freaking guams. And remember our dumb little elf leader?! Ha! Little Mermaid is the same for me too. I'll ditto Erin's comment on Halloween :) Was that the Brittany Spears Halloween?
Post a Comment