Sunday, July 12, 2009

Dodger Pictures


For some reason the pictures uploaded funny so they are all over the page and I can't type by the pictures. So I'll just tell a little about some of the pictures here.

Andy and Dodger looked so cute in their matching camo.

Andy went to church today but I didn't take him yet I just wanted him to be all dressed up for when he talked to Grandma & Grandpa on Skype.























We wanted to get a picture of Jeff and Chelsa's little boy Carter that was born in March and Dodger next to each other to see the size difference. Carter seems so much bigger, it's amazing how much of a difference 5 lbs. can make.










For the 4th of July our friends Christina and Michael brought Dodger a cute shirt to wear. He was so festive.


Here he is all snuggled in his carseat


11 comments:

Christina said...

Such a sweetheart! I can't get enough of your pictures of this little guy. I always love the sleeping daddy pictures....HARD WORK BEING A PARENT!

Jessie said...

He is such a handsome little guy!!! So tiny!!!

PS. I can't get enough of his blonde hair!!!

Tiffany P. said...

he looks like he is so alert! I love his legs curled up and his bum poking out!! SO CUTE. Makes me soooooooo excited!

Francom Family said...

He is so cute, I love the pictures of Andy sleeping with him. Dad's are so cute with the babies.

Janice Twitchell said...

It sounds like you guys have adjusted quite well to parenthood! I love the daddy/baby pics, they are so fun. I think I took a million of Cole and Cambri. His blonde hair just kills me--I LOVE it!!

Brittany said...

Oh my gosh...what a little sweetie!! He is so dang cute and so precious! I love it when babies curl up on your chest! So cute!

The Nielson Family said...

Looks like so muuch fun!! I hope you guys are doing well!! Can't wait to join you!!!

Mal said...

He is adorable! Can you believe that are little boys are here already! It came so fast!

Jens and Patricia said...

He is so cute, I love that blonde hair! I am glad to hear you guys are doing well!

Clayton & Kim said...

Congrads Alicia and Andy! I am excited for you! He's definetly a cutie!

Ham, Dan and Kaylie said...

He's soooo cute! I love all the hair! I can't decide who he looks like....I love the 4th of July outfit.