Monday, July 6, 2009

Dodger M Black








On Wednesday July 1st Dodger M Black was born at 5:48 PM. He weighed 7 lbs. 6 oz. and was 20 and a 1/2 inches long. He's perfect!

27 comments:

Mal said...

Congrats Leece, he is so adorable with all his blonde hair! And I love his name! Hope you are feeling well, congrats again!

Grover Missionaries said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kenny and Amber said...

Congratulations! He is perfect, and he has the best parents ever! I am so glad everything turned out okay, hope you get feeling better soon - you look great! We love you guys tons! Enjoy every minute, it just keeps getting better!

Tiffany P. said...

Wow, I have never seen such white hair, what a cutie. What an amazing experience you guys have just been through. Now it's time to let your body heal. We need more details on your labor and stuff and you'll have to let me know about your experience @ the birthing center. Congrats to you and Andy!!

Kayela said...

Congratulations! I cant believe how awake and alert he looks in that picture. The look he has on his face totally screams Jeff to me. You look terrific for just having had a c-section. Good luck with the parenting stage.

Jeanine said...

I can tell you all that he is a doll!! i got to see him and he is SUPER cute!! Congrats guys!

Jessie said...

YAY!!!! I have been anxiously awaiting to hear when you had him!!!

Congrats you guys!! He is so adorable and I love his name!!!

Now that he is here, all the real fun begins!!

Congrats again you guys!!

XOXO

Christina said...

YEAH! I want details. I didn't even know you had him already. He is a doll...and I love the name! I hope to see more pictures and hear all the fun stories. By the way I win on the day he was born! haha. We are so happy for you little family. I love how small they always look in the BIG carseat.

Brittany said...

Yaaaaay, congratulations!! He's adorable!! He looks happy and healthy! How is mom feeling??

Kristy said...

What a cutie! I've been checking your blog every day since Michelle said you had him to see pics. Congrats! Hope all is going well and you are enjoying every minute.

Kerry said...

Congrats you guys! He is the cutest newborn I've ever seen!(well, besides my own I guess...although I did think Logan looked a little weird..ha ha!)I can't wait to see you and the little guy in a few weeks! Get as much rest as possible, and be sure to take it easy! C-sections need more time to heal than you think!

Tina said...

Congrats! He is super cute! We will have to come see you guys when you feel up to it! Let us know if we can do anything for you!

Noelle said...

Congrats Leece! So cute!

Becks said...

Congrats...he's adorable!

Janice Twitchell said...

He is adorable! He has your cute little nose leece! My mom said she saw you the morning you were going to have him and came right back home and told me! She was so excited for you! I had you present with me while we were in Blanding and meant to leave it with my mom, but somehow it traveled back home with me, so I'll send it back when my mom comes over to help me. We are so happy for you! Congrats on the new little guy! p.s. his name is so cute!

Ally said...

YAY!!!! He is so cute!!!! So happy for you guys!!!

steph.miles.miley said...

Congratulations Alicia and Andy. He is so cute. I also love the name. So cute!

Francom Family said...

He is perfect. I loved going over there and seeing him and visiting. What great little parents you are. I don't think it is very fair that you look sooo good after having a baby, all my hospital pictures were horrible. Congrats!

Hadley's said...

Congratulations!!! He is adorable!I love the name my maiden name is Dodge and Mike is the biggest Dodger's fan so I will have to tell him.

jackster said...

He is so dang cute Leece! Congrats!! I was sad I wasn't there on the 4th to go see ya. Hope you guys are doing well!

Unknown said...

congratulations!

Ham, Dan and Kaylie said...

Congrats Leece!! He's so dang cute! And I LOVE the name! Good job on that!! hope you're feeling well. Sounds like you had a rough time! Hang in there. Love ya Leece!

Anonymous said...

congrats! he is really looks perfect! i'm so happy for you two!

LindseyFae* said...

What a stud! He is so cute! Congratulations you guys!!

lcdiaz said...

It was so good to see you the other day! you looked good and your little guy is super cute! Hope you are feeling good! CONGRATS

Anonymous said...

Congrats! He looks WAY cute with his blonde hair! Have fun!

Andrea said...

He is cute! Congratulations!