Kade rode with us to the airport. Here we're walking in to go and wait.
Everyone hanging out and talking. The couple that Pete and Charlotte replaced in their mission and one of the Elder's from their mission came to welcome them home too.
Megan was very happy and excited!
Macy was excited she just showed it in a different way. Isn't this sign so cute? Shauna made it and I think it is so clever.
I made this sign to hang around Dodger's neck, but he fell asleep so instead we just let him pose with it for a picture.
Here is part of the crew waiting for Grandma & Grandpa.
More of the crew.
There they are!!!
First time meeting Dodger boy.
I don't know if there has ever been a happier grandma.
The next day Jody had everyone over to her house for a brunch. We all just hung out together and enjoyed each others company. Notice Andy sleeping on the floor :)
Grandma is already back into full swing of things. Here she is rocking Dodger to sleep, or maybe he was rocking her to sleep. Either way they look pretty comfy.

6 comments:
That picture of your MIL holding Dodger is so sweet!
ps. I got your birth announcement in the mail, SO CUTE.
Wow I can't believe they are home already! How fun to have them back!
Fun pictures! I am happy they are home. That picture of Charlotte holding Dodger for the first time made me cry. I bet she was so happy to squeeze all of her grandkids!
They're home!! That's awesome!! It's going to be great having them home.
I guess I'm not the only one but that picture of Andy's mom holding Dodger got me teary eyed too! I cant imagine what a special moment that was for all of them. SWEET!
So happy they're home! Can't believe it went by that fast! I remember going to their farewell and charlotte saying, "I said I don't care where we go on our mission as long as it's NOT AFRICA!And guess where we got called? Serves me right!" She is too funny. Love your in-laws like crazy! Can't wait to see them! That pic of her and Dodger is so precious!
Post a Comment