Dodger is getting so big! I’m a little late posting this, but my stats are still from when he really was just 4 months old. Andy and I went and weighed him on his exact 4 month birthday and he weighed in at a whopping 15 lbs. Then when I took him to his 4 month checkup he was 26 inches long. The doctor said that he is normal in weight, above average in height and his head is normal as well. He has a very cute round head and I love it! I stopped bringing him to work with me this month. It’s been a little sad for me, but just knowing that he is with Amber makes me feel so much better. Thanks Amber!! Here are a few facts about Dodger:
· He still likes to swaddled up really tight to sleep
· He loves to play
· He is always smiling and giggling
· When he gets excited he lets out the cutest squeel
· He has a flirty look that he likes to give his mommy, and of course I love it!
· He is super ticklish
· He goes to bed really easy for us. We just wrap him up, lay him down and he falls asleep.
· He still wakes up 1 time at night
· He doesn’t roll over yet but I think he’s close
· He likes tummy time, but only for a little bit then he gets frustrated
· He has really pretty blue eyes, just like his daddy
· He likes to stand while holding onto our hands
· He loves to be sung to
· He still loves bath time
· He still spits up
· He’s been drooling a lot lately
· He snores when he’s in a really deep sleep
· He’s has just found his toes
He's getting so fun to play with and is really starting to get an awesome personality.
· He still likes to swaddled up really tight to sleep
· He loves to play
· He is always smiling and giggling
· When he gets excited he lets out the cutest squeel
· He has a flirty look that he likes to give his mommy, and of course I love it!
· He is super ticklish
· He goes to bed really easy for us. We just wrap him up, lay him down and he falls asleep.
· He still wakes up 1 time at night
· He doesn’t roll over yet but I think he’s close
· He likes tummy time, but only for a little bit then he gets frustrated
· He has really pretty blue eyes, just like his daddy
· He likes to stand while holding onto our hands
· He loves to be sung to
· He still loves bath time
· He still spits up
· He’s been drooling a lot lately
· He snores when he’s in a really deep sleep
· He’s has just found his toes
He's getting so fun to play with and is really starting to get an awesome personality.

3 comments:
I love your post Alicia. I think you did way better than I would have for you;). Good job blogging and keeping up with the wonderful little details of his life. We love you guys.
Love the monthly updates. Sounds like he is a great little baby!
What a sweet boy! How are you guys enjoying your new digs?
Post a Comment