Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween!!

Holiday's are so much fun with kiddos around. Since Dodger always likes to have his hands up in the air by his head, I decided to dress him up as Superman this year. And let me just say, he makes a pretty darn cute little Superman!

Last year at work Amber and I started the tradition of having a Halloween costume party. Last year everyone dressed up, this year it wasn't such a hit and only 4 of us (5 if you include Dodger) dressed up.


Amber the African woman, Andy the really tall man with a really tall hat, Superman Dodger, Curtiss the slot machine and I'm the Octomom.

In this picture it's hard to tell if Andy's really tall or if I'm super short.


We had a really yummy spaghetti lunch with cute festive cupcakes.


Hangin out with Dad.

The next evening was the actual Halloween night. So I decided to dress up as Lois Lane and Dodger was Superman again. We went out trick-or-treating to a few houses while Andy drove us around. We had a lot of fun and we can't wait until next year when we can do it all again!

6 comments:

Jeanine said...

So cute! I love the octomom!! Thats soo good. And Andy's looks cool. How'd he walk like that?

Andrea said...

Too cute. Halloween just gets more and more fun as your kids get older. Tell Andy his costume was awesome. How did he do it?

LindseyFae* said...

Kay.. I'm going to sound dumb but was Andy on stilts? Cute costumes!!

Francom Family said...

What a cute super baby. I love Andy's costume it is awesome, and octomom is way creative good job Alicia.

Michael Nielson said...

I would have dressed up. Definately. I wore my costume to school, and was only 1 of about 3 people at the school who dressed up. I felt weird, but is was still fun!

Mal said...

You guys are adorable! How did Andy walk around on those all day? And your house looks great, how exciting to move in soon!