It takes alot to build a house I've come to realize. The finish work is really exciting because pretty things are happening, but it goes pretty slow. Here are a few more pictures of some of the finishing touches.

Andy and his dad setting beams for our front porch.

The chainsaw always comes in handy.

Our guest bathroom.

More views of the front porch

FINALLY... CARPET. It is so nice to be able to just lay Dodger down on the floor.

The view of the carpet (and me) from the upstairs.

We love our new carpet, can you tell?
first time vacuuming

Putting in some our appliances for our temporary kitchen.
2 comments:
Leece! Everything is looking so nice!! I remember when we got our carpet put in we did the exact same thing, just sprawled out and layed on it. I think when you get carpet, you get the sense that you are finally almost "done." And it's a huge relief!! Seriously this time I come next week I REALLY want a tour!!
It was so great to see you on Saturday. Dodger is such a cute little guy. I had fun playing with him. Your house is looking awesome!!! I love the sink in your guest bath. I can't wait to see it all in person.
Post a Comment