Thursday, April 22, 2010

Picnic at Comb

Last Saturday Andy’s brother Dave and his family were down so we went them and the rest of the family to Comb Wash for a picnic and to enjoy the nice weather. We had so much fun and very yummy food, thanks to Andy’s mom. The water was a little chilly, but that didn’t seem to stop the kids from wanting to play in it. Dodger on the other hand was not impressed with the freezing cold water. We put his feet in for just a minute and he screamed so we took him out and let him play in the dirt instead.




So cute!


This boy loves his grandpa

I love little dirty toes!


These 3 older cousins didn't want to play in the water.


Yucky muddy hands!




See how much he hated the cold! It was so sad!




I think most of the kids ended up in this shot.


I was being extra careful so I didn't fall down, It wasn't warm enough to have soggy shorts!




All of the playing and warm sun wore him out!

6 comments:

Erin said...

Dodger is so cute! This post is killing me! It's making me super homesick...

lcdiaz said...

This post is making me homesick too! I miss doing stuff like that! what fun times! Dodger is getting so big! He is too cute!

jackster said...

Ha I agree with Erin and Lissa, I haven't been to Blanding since September! Dodger just looks like a little toddler now!! I can't believe how big he is.

Francom Family said...

I love comb, we wanted to go today but too cold, looks so fun. It sounds like you are going to have to take out a loan just to feed Dodger.

Ham, Dan and Kaylie said...

How fun! I love comb wash! Dodger is huge and looks like he's got quite the personality :)

LindseyFae* said...

He is so big! And so dang cute.. I can't believe how fast other people's kids grow up. Jesse and I have been dying to go play in the spring water.. I don't know if it'll happen but I'm jealous, it looks like fun!