Thursday, September 9, 2010

Labor Day

Andy ended up working Saturday & Monday of Labor Day weekend, so we didn't do too much. But on Sunday we went out to Bears Ears to have dinner with Andy's family and enjoy the outdoors a little. I was going to stay that night and camp with Andy's parent's but I just couldn't do another camping trip, and plus I don't know if I could chase Dodger around without Andy's help, I'm getting just a little too pregnant. Anyway, Andy made BBQ chicken and everyone else brought salads and desserts to go with it, and we had a really yummy meal.

Andy, Jessica & Steve getting everything ready and fixing the chicken.


This is one of the hardest things to keep Dodger away from. He wants so badly to play in the fire. He knows it's hot, but after seeing the big boys build the fire, he can't understand why he's not allowed in the pit too.


I think he was trying to be sneaky and still Jessica's drink


This little boy LOVES corn-on-the-cob. He only has his 2 bottom teeth, but in no way does that stop him from enjoying corn. He will eat at least 2 cobs when we have it, and come begging for more.

2 comments:

Chey said...

You are a far far better person than me to always be eating on the mountain. By the way, poor grandma quayle looks so old. I haven't seen her with the white hair. Crazy.

Mal said...

You guys sure have been on the mountain a lot! I don't blame you for not camping. We went once this summer and it was enough for me. Looks fun though, cookouts are the best!