We would love to welcome
Bronx Johnson Black
Born on October 12, 2010 at 6:26 AM
7 lbs. 14 oz. 20 1/2 inches long
PERFECT!!
Our very happy family!
As far as I can tell he looks nothing like his brother... yet!
His face (and mine) were a little swollen from the c-section, but it's moslty all gone now.
Dodger wasn't too sure about seeing me like this. He kept making his sad face.
Proud daddy! Bronx looks so little in Andy's arms
My dad was so excited to come and see his new grandson. He was the there within minutes of us calling him.
All ready to go home! Look at those cheeks!!

11 comments:
ADORABLE! COngratulations, what a happy day! I hope you are feeling well too.
Bronx! What a darling name, and what a little cutie pie he is!
Congrats girl! I am so happy for you guys! He is perfect!
CONGRATULATIONS! Bronx is adorable, and Alicia, you look AMAZING! I have a lot of respect for women who have to get C-sections. What a cute family! Best wishes! Let me know if I can do anything.
Congrats He is beautiful I love his name.
Yeah! Congratulations guys! Both of your boys are adorable.
YAY!!! What a sweetie, he's adorable. I actually think he looks a like Dodger - at least in some of the pics. I hope you guys are all doing well, love you!
Congratulations! Just Beautiful!
Steve & Darcell Bogner
Congratulations!!! Yay!! What a cute little family of 4! I love the name Bronx...very cute! Let me know wher you're ready for visitors. I'd love to come see him.:)
Congrats Leece! HE is just perfect!! You have a cute/sweet family :)
What a cutie! Congrats to your cute family! Did you get my e-mail about the cowboy stuff? I'm not sure if I had the right e-mail address. Congrats again, he is perfect!
Oh WOW! Congrats! He is a cutie! Very cute family.
Post a Comment