Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The Last 2 Weeks

Baby Bronx is now 2 WEEKS OLD!!! I honestly get so sad at how fast the time is going. He has already changed so much! Our lives have definitely gotten a little crazy, but we are taking life as it comes and we're learning to roll with it.
So far Bronx is a really good baby and hardly ever cries. He is a great eater, and is sleeping pretty good at night. He wakes up about 2-3 times a night and is back to sleep in about 30 minutes. The only bad thing is that he is sleeping in our room right now and he makes so much noise while he sleeps. So I am constantly getting up to check on him, but he's usually still asleep but just squeaking and grunting. And of course Andy can somehow sleep through all of it.
Dodger LOVES his little brother and always wants to be around him. He wakes up in the morning saying baby and the first thing he does is go and find him so he can give him kisses and loves. Bronx even got his eye licked the other day. Dodger loves him a little too much sometimes, so Bronx spends a lot of his time in his bouncer on the kitchen counter. Dodger thought it looked like fun so he had to try it out.



Bronx is a little squeaker, and he will just all of a sudden let out a really loud one and then be quiet again.





I love this squishy face.


I like to wrap him up, but he's not so sure he likes it yet. He always tries to get his hands out.


I love these boys!


He has such a sweet little profile. I love his nose and those chubby cheeks.



If you can't tell Dodger is trying to sit on a little 4-wheeler. I guess he wants to go for a ride.


I love Dodger's face in this. He looks so scared and excited all at the same time.


Cool shades dude!

Bronx's cord fell off when he was about 10 days old, so we were able to give him his first real bath. He slept through the whole thing :)



Dodger was able to go hunting with his daddy for the first time. He was so excited to get to spend some time with Andy. They looked so cute in their matching camo and orange. I loved it.





I was starting to go a little stir crazy in the house, so we went on a drive to look at all of the pretty leaves.
So far I don't think the boys look anything alike. But that could always change.
We're having so much fun adjusting to life with 2 little guys.

3 comments:

Chey said...

He is so cute. I am glad we got to come see him. He will change a ton by Thanksgiving. But, hopefully you will be coming up.

Jessie said...

You guys are awesome! Looks like the adjustment from 1 to 2 kids will be smooth sailing for you guys!

Buehlers said...

That is so cute! Great pics!