Thursday, October 21, 2010
Funny, Funny!
Bronx and I had to go in for our 3 day check-up last Friday, when you have a c-section you have to go in and get your incision checked. Anyway, our nurse lady that was checking our vitals asked if it was my 6 week check-up. I told her no and that the baby was only 3 days old. She just kind of looked at me and said "OK, but is it YOUR 6 week check-up?" Again I said no, MY baby is only 3 days old. By this time we were trying so hard to not laugh. She looked at my chart and asked AGAIN if it was my 6 week check-up, this time Andy was the one who said something and he said, "that's our baby and she had him 3 days ago, so this is not her 6 week checkup." I didn't know what else to say to get her to understand and I'm still not sure that she understood, but at least she didn't ask again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh my goodness, that is seriously hilarious! Was it someone you know? I really think I would have laughed out loud at her! Or actually, I probably would have said...:"You're kidding, right?" That is really, really funny. Did she act embarrassed afterwards? Maybe she had a baby recently, cause they eat your brains you know. I have found myself being completely dumb lately.I blame it on the children.
Oh wow! She isn't the brightest bulb in the box is she??:) Makes for a good story though.:)
Post a Comment