Thursday, March 3, 2011

Arizona

Last weekend we headed down to Phoenix to enjoy some warmer weather... and a Ritchie Brothers sale. Andy and his dad were headed down to look at some back hoe's so his mom and the kids and I went with them.



We had lots of fun playing and napping the the motel room, and shopping and eating out. We were hoping to go swimming but the only time we had time was at night and the pool was a little too chilly so instead we left Bronx in the room with grandma and grandpa and we took Dodger and went swimming in the hot tub.


Dodger also learned that he loves airplanes on this trip since our motel was right by the airport. In this picture he's watching one fly by.


Strollers aren't just for hauling kids. We were able to make it in one trip with the stroller.


This is how Bronx goes flying high!


I was kinda worried about whether or not we'd have fun at the sale, but I think we all had a good time. There was so much big equipment to look at that Dodger was in little boy heaven, and Bronx could have cared less and slept most of the time in the stroller, except for when I went and fed him at the truck and he had a big blow out. I think he ended up having about 5 that trip.









The whole trip was a lot of fun and the kids traveled so well! Except when we hit about Bluff on our way home Dodger started throwing up. He didn't seem too sick after that but we did have a stinky rest of the drive home.

No comments: