Saturday, March 26, 2011

Slide Table

On Sunday Andy decided to set up a slide table for Dodger to play on. We ended up having it up in our living room until Thursday. It was awesome. Dodger burned off so much energy going "upstairs" as he called it and then sliding down and then doing it over and over and over again.



One of the nights it was up we decided to try out Ultimate Slide Table. We put Dodger in his dump truck and sent him down. He thought it was the coolest thing ever. His face is so funny is all of the pictures that I had to post them all. Every time he would go over the bump he would get so happy/scared. He was going so fast that he would go all the way down the hall and end up hitting our front door. We had to put the couch cushions up so he didn't hurt his feet when he crashed into the wall.








Andy told him to smile for the camera and he gave me this goofy grin.


Bronx was sleeping through most of it, but then all of a sudden he came rolling out of his room in the dump truck like this. I think if I would have said yes Andy would have sent him down the table too.

5 comments:

Kenny and Amber said...

How fun! I LOVE the cute Dodger faces! Stetson loves slide table too - I will remember that next time he is bored!

The Cooks said...

Seriously love the faces:)

Chey said...

That is funny.

Jessie said...

So fun!! Isn't it so funny how much little boys love the thrill of everything!?! Crew is always trying to go down his slide on a riding toy. Freaks.me.out! ha!

Look at bronx all bundled up on the truck! Too cute!

Janice Twitchell said...

That is such a good idea! Both my kids would love this! You guys are such fun parents. :)