Michelle and Sage decided they wanted to be kids again too.
Friday, March 18, 2011
We love warm weather!
The weather was so nice the first part of the week so we decided to take full advantage. On Monday & Tuesday we went to the park with Michelle and her girls, and on Tuesday we were lucky enough to have Stetson come and play with us too, but I forgot my camera that day. Anyway, it was spring break so the kids were out of school, it was so nice to have Michelle's girls there to play with my kids. Dodger absolutely loved it! Now when he wakes up in the morning one of the first things he says is "kids". Bronx liked it too, but I think the wind gave him a little bit of a belly ache, because he was spitting up a lot and didn't sleep real well that night. Then on Wednesday we went with a bunch of other moms and kids to the tower at white rock for a picnic. Dodger ran the entire time. It helped burn off a lot of his energy, unfortunately it was at about the same time as nap time so we couldn't stay too long. I can't wait for it to be warm all the time. Dodger will be so much fun this year, and will love to play outside.


Michelle and Sage decided they wanted to be kids again too.





Michelle and Sage decided they wanted to be kids again too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I have loves all the nice weather too. Boys just have a need to be outside. I was so happy you came on Wednesday. It was so fun letting the kids run wild. We'll have to do it again soon.
Cute and fun. Wish I looked as awesome as you guys do in your bandannas.
Cute photos! Thanks so much for taking Stetson along, it was a great break for him after being cooped up inside with a sick sister.
Warm weather can't come fast enough!!
Darling photos of your kiddos! Dodger will have a blast this summer!
ps. your wangster comment had me cracking up! Now I keep using the term. Ha!
Post a Comment