Bronx turned 4 months old on February 12th. I'm pretty late posting this because I wanted to wait until I took him to the dr. and I was waiting to take him to the dr. until we got our new insurance cards, anyway... excuses, excuses I know!
Stats:
Height 25.5 inches (50%)
Weight 15lb 5oz. (50%)
He is growing like a little weed and is getting to be so much fun. He loves to smile. He will usually smile at someone as soon as he they smile at him, or if he thinks they are talking to him. His eyes are big bright and blue and he already knows how to use them on his momma. I've spoiled him quite a bit I'm afraid.
He is a horrible sleeper at night, probably because I've spoiled him. I'm so tired in the night that as soon as he wakes up I feed him because I have no idea what time I fed him last and I know it will put him back to sleep. I've created a chubby little monster! I think some nights I may be feeding him like 5 or 6 times a night. I feel so lucky to get a solid hour in the night. Because of this we ended up moving him back into our room because he was waking Dodger up. But we didn't want to take the crib down so Andy made him a little box looking drawer thing to sleep in.
He is not rolling over yet, but is getting really close. He hates tummy time though so I really don't make him try too often. He can sit on his own for a few seconds, but will end up slumping over pretty fast. He loves to play with toys and can grab and hold onto them. So far he doesn't really like his bumbo if he's in it too long, and he's starting to be the same way with the swing unless he's in a good mood.
If he's being held is as happy as can be. He loves when Dodger talks to him and always gets a big cheesy grin. He gets wrapped up like a little burrito to sleep, he likes it but not near as much as Dodger did. He'll be looking off into space and start laughing for no reason, but I think he's playing with the angels.
Besides the sleeping thing he is such a good little guy. I love how much his personality is growing.

3 comments:
So adorable! I love his little face and big blue eyes.
What a cute kid! Hard to believe he is already that old! Don't worry about the sleeping thing, he will get it figured out, Stetson wasn't very good when he was tiny either, but he sleeps great now!
He is so stinkin' adorable!!!
Post a Comment