Andy turned 27 on April 7th. I can't believe how old we're getting. We had lots of fun though. He went to work at 6 AM and then came home at 2 and then went back to work (on our house) until 5, and then he came in and finally hung out with us. He requested biscuits and gravy for dinner, super yummy and easy, and after dinner we had his parents come over for cake and ice cream and some entertainment from Dodger on a slide table. He even did all of the dishes, I kind of felt bad that he was doing dishes on his birthday, but in my defense I tried to do them and he said he wanted to. For his birthday he got a Fluke 322 from me (some kind of meter thing that he requested), a Cabela's gift card from his parents and some money from my dad. I hope he had a great day, because we had fun celebrating with him.
Thursday, April 7, 2011
Andy's Birthday
Andy turned 27 on April 7th. I can't believe how old we're getting. We had lots of fun though. He went to work at 6 AM and then came home at 2 and then went back to work (on our house) until 5, and then he came in and finally hung out with us. He requested biscuits and gravy for dinner, super yummy and easy, and after dinner we had his parents come over for cake and ice cream and some entertainment from Dodger on a slide table. He even did all of the dishes, I kind of felt bad that he was doing dishes on his birthday, but in my defense I tried to do them and he said he wanted to. For his birthday he got a Fluke 322 from me (some kind of meter thing that he requested), a Cabela's gift card from his parents and some money from my dad. I hope he had a great day, because we had fun celebrating with him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Happy Birthday Andy! I'm impressed that you did the dishes on your birthday - Kenny doesn't even do them when it's not his birthday.
Sorry, that last comment was from me - I had just posted something on my brothers' blog and forgot I was signed in :)
Post a Comment