I love this age! One of my favorite things that babies do is suck on their toes. I think it's so cute. Bronx is totally in this stage right now, and whenever he has a chance his toes are in his mouth. His most favorite times to do it are during the bath, and when he's just chilling in his diaper.
I haven't taken him to the doctor yet because I was really late taking him in for his 4 month check-up and so I'm waiting so I only have to go in once for his shots and check-up. So I'll post his stats when we go.
- He's growing like crazy, and seems to be gaining the most weight in his cheeks.
- He has the cutest little gut laugh. It's so deep. And it's so easy to make him laugh. I can get him laughing just by me laughing.
- He is a MOMMA'S boy. He is perfectly fine and happy (unless he's tired) for me to just hold. Even if I'm sitting down. I had a meeting last night and he just sat on my lap for almost an hour and was pretty much silent. I love it, for the most part. But sometimes I really just need a break and I want to set him down. My back starts to hurt at about noon. He doesn't really like to go to other people, and if he can see me and someone else is holding him, he'll usually cry until I get him. He's getting better with Andy though.
- He's been sleeping a lot better at night, and usually only wakes up about 2 times. I'm about ready to let him cry it out though.
- He is rolling over from his front to back, but he still doesn't roll from his back to front. I think he may be a little lazy.
- He nurses 4 times a day and 1 or 2 times at night. We just started him on cereal on his 6 month birthday.
- He's so chubby! I think his thighs are as big around as Dodger's. He is already wearing size 3 diapers, and I just moved Dodger to 4's about 2 months ago.
Getting a juicy kiss from his big brother.
He's always slobbery and chewing on something. He could be teething, but he's been doing that most of his life so we'll see.
I want him to like his walker, so far he doesn't but I'm still working on it.

2 comments:
Super cute pictures of a super cute boy! I can't believe how fast he is growing! Time just flies!!! Enjoy the moments!
6 months old! It's so bitter sweet how fast it all goes by! These pictures are darling!
And I know the feeling having a baby that loves their momma. My back hurts all the time because Sloan wont let me put her down sometimes!
Post a Comment