Dodger, Uncle Steve
Bronx was having a really hard time walking, maybe it was because I had 4 layers on him, but
I didn't want him to get cold! Anyway, this particular time he fell face first into the snow. It was so sad, and don't judge me for snapping a photo before I cleaned him off, it was just too funny to pass up.
Megan, Dodger
Andy, Bronx
Grandpa, Bronx, Gavin. Bronx ended up screaming the whole time after he fell over. I actually think it was because he was too hot, not too cold. So we ended up stripping his layers.
We found it!!
Dodger, Uncle Steve
Garrett
It was easier to pull them back to the truck than to carry them, this worked for Dodger the whole way, but Bronx threw a fit and I ended up carrying him.
Bronx spent the rest of the time in the truck with the heater on.
Macy, Dodger
Luckily Grandma brought hot chocolate for everyone to warm up with.
We just kept peeling layers off of him. By the time he was down to his long johns he was finally happy. Poor kid was roasting to death.
Somehow we talked Andy into putting the tree up that night. Dodger and Bronx were both really good little helpers.
My new favorite picture.
It's been impossible to keep pants on Dodger lately, so I just lose the battle and we go in our undies.
Dodger kept taking all of his ornaments to the same spot. Later I found out why...
He was making a very nice little collage of ornaments. I think it looks awesome!
I love the tradition of going and cutting down our own tree. Maybe next year we'll get a really tall one that goes all the way to the ceiling.

3 comments:
Best pictures ever of underwear decorating and baby snow face!!! Looks like such a fun tradition!
Oh the picture of the baby with the snow face is so funny! Looks like fun.
I am dying! That pic of Bronx is so hilarious! I love it, and would never judge I would totally take a pic too! He doesn't even look upset about it. Mostly just a surprised look he is giving off! ahahaha!
Post a Comment