Opening their stockings
Dodger started getting a little carried away and opened his presents really fast. We like to take turns and we all open presents one at a time. But Dodger couldn't wait and he was done opening his presents before everyone else so by the end we gave him a few of Bronx's presents because he was so sad, and Bronx doesn't know.
The Damage!
I think everyone was pretty happy with their presents. Dodger may have been a little dissapointed, and that's my fault because we really didn't need any toys so I was trying to be smart and get him things he needs like clothes, and decorations for his room but he didn't think that was such a good idea. After his nap I went in and told him to come downstairs and play with his cool new toys, and he was so excited until he got down there, and then he said "where are the cool toys". I felt pretty bad. That's partly why we decided to go ahead and get him the BBQ grill now so he wouldn't be so disappointed.
Andy: Lead Sled, Camp Chef, Spotlight, shooting targets
Alicia: Boots, Knives, Serving Spoons, leatherman
Dodger: Bubble, BBQ Grill, play-dough toys, turtle pillow pet, piggy bank, slippers (from Bronx)
Bronx: Stick Cow, Tractor Steering Wheel, elephant pillow pet, horses, airplane (from Dodger)
Both: Basketball hoop, movies (Cars 2 & The Land Before Time)
As you can see we all had a great Christmas!

1 comment:
Sounds like a good Christmas to me!
ps. I am dying about you seeing my dad and him maybe not knowing who you were. {although I am sure he did, it may have just taken a second to register!} Oh Steve. Gotta love him. Ha!
Post a Comment