Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Chain Reaction

On Sunday we all went to church and everyone seemed fine. After we got home and Bronx woke up from his nap he was burning up and had a fever of 102.4. He was all of a sudden so sick, and he was crying and didn't want anyone to hold him except me. So I held him most of the evening during the Super Bowl, except for a few minutes when I went in the bedroom to change my clothes so I could go and tell Amber Mower and her family goodbye before they moved. Honestly like 2 minutes later Andy started yelling "ALICIA, ALICIA", so I went cruising in there to see Andy covered in throw-up, and to see Bronx still throwing up all over him. Andy had it in his hair, on his face AND mouth, all over his clothes, and Bronx was covered too, plus it was all over the carpet. I went to go and get some towels and help clean him up when he started throwing up again. POOR KID! So I told Andy to go and put Bronx and all the clothes in the bathroom so we could strip him down and put him in the bath. While I was in the bathroom taking off Bronx's clothes I started dry heaving really bad, and then I heard Andy out in the living room cleaning the carpet, and then I heard him throw up, and then Dodger came in the bathroom (where it smelled really bad) and he threw up all over all of the clothes in the bathtub! I couldn't stop laughing, because somehow I had manage to pass Bronx off to Andy at just the right time, and I'm the only one that didn't end up with throw up all over me. It was a pretty disgusting chain reaction, that somehow I missed out on. But on a sad note, Bronx was really sick and continued to have a high fever through the night and into the next day. He's finally feeling better now, thank heavens! Dodger also ended up weezing and coughing again, luckily we were able to give him some breathing treatments at home and skipped out on the doctor this time. He's doing lots better too.


I realize this picture is disgusting, but such is life. This is the aftermath in the bathtub.

3 comments:

Mal said...

oh goodness that is gross! haha but so funny!

Jens and Patricia said...

Throw up is the worst. Glad everyone is feeling better now.

Chey said...

yea! disgusting!