Thursday, February 23, 2012
I Need To Pay Better Attention!
You know how most kids cut their hair at some point in time during their childhood? Well, Dodger just cut MY hair!!! I was sitting at the computer, obviously not paying attention, when all of a sudden I heard snip. I freaked. I grabbed the scissors, then grabbed my hair to try and feel the damage. I kept pulling hand fulls of hair out. I was so nervous, I thought I was going to have to cut my hair short. I'm gonna admit, he got a few spanks. But when I went and looked in the mirror I couldn't even tell where he'd cut it. He is so lucky! He came at me crying and said, "but it didn't hurt me when I cut my hair". I tried to explain that I wasn't mad because it hurt, I'm mad because we don't cut hair, something that is kinda hard to teach a 2 year old. Lesson to be learned: Pay Attention To Your Kids!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh wow! You are lucky you can't tell. I would be furious.
Oh no! lil' stinker! I can't believe how dark his hair has gotten.
Post a Comment