Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Winter Activities

It's been hard to stay busy this winter and to not go out of our minds every single day! Luckily, we've found a few things to keep us entertained.

Dodger still loves to wear my shoes around and play dress up with our clothes. He'll come out of our room in the most random outfits. Bronx is starting to get in on the action too. He came out the other day with one of my g's on around his neck.


We still do pillow pile all of the time, but this time they decided to drag all of the pillows into the kitchen and under the table. I'm sure my floor wasn't clean at all, but at least it kept them busy for a few minutes.


Bronx was being really quiet, and now I know why! I found him with a capri sun, working very hard to get the straw in. And guess what? He got it! I was pretty impressed!


This has saved my from screaming kids a few times this winter. I just get out connect 4 and let them put the pieces in and then we dump it out and start over. It keeps them busy for a good little while, so I can get a few dishes done!




Dodger loves to get out all of the suit cases and fill them up with toys and take them all over the house. So we decided to put the kids in the suit case.


And of course we have to make our trips to Wal-Mart for groceries. The kids are usually pretty good until the last 15 minutes in the store. This time they both ended up in the front of the cart. Bronx thought it was cool, Dodger obviously didn't.

No comments: