He was feeding himself cookies and I was holding the package and had a few in my hand when he grabbed them out of my hand and stuffed them into his mouth. His cheeks were so huge with cookies that he couldn't even move his mouth enough to chew. He ended up gagging and they all came out so I was able to count how many he'd managed to stuff in there. I realize they are small cookies but for a little guy it was quite the mouthful!
Wednesday, February 22, 2012
Cookies
How many cookies do you think Bronx can fit into his mouth? Well, we found out last night.

He was feeding himself cookies and I was holding the package and had a few in my hand when he grabbed them out of my hand and stuffed them into his mouth. His cheeks were so huge with cookies that he couldn't even move his mouth enough to chew. He ended up gagging and they all came out so I was able to count how many he'd managed to stuff in there. I realize they are small cookies but for a little guy it was quite the mouthful!

He was feeding himself cookies and I was holding the package and had a few in my hand when he grabbed them out of my hand and stuffed them into his mouth. His cheeks were so huge with cookies that he couldn't even move his mouth enough to chew. He ended up gagging and they all came out so I was able to count how many he'd managed to stuff in there. I realize they are small cookies but for a little guy it was quite the mouthful!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment