During Spring Break, even though it really doesn't mean anything for us, we went out with a few friends to hike around White Rock. The weather was so nice, we loved every minute of it!
Dodger & Bronx
Chloe, Bronx & Carson
Dodger, Conner, Carson & Bryant looking for lizards
Bronx & Ethan
Bryant, Ethan, Dodger & Poppy
So Andy thinks its a good idea to teach Dodger how to drive the skid steer. I guess he's already looking for some help around the yard. We were trying to clean up the back yard a little bit so the kids could play back there without getting in the stickers. Dodger does the same tongue thing when he's concentrating that Andy does. It cracks me up!!
He looks so big and chill, he thinks he's pretty cool!
I love this picture. I feel like this is kinda the story of my life. Bronx trying to run away and me always holding onto his arm!
See there's that tongue!
A couple weeks ago while I was in making dinner, Andy told me he was going to go out and build a fire pit in the back yard. When he came and got me, about and hour and a half later, I was so surprised by what he had already done! It looked so nice! I love it already. We've been out and cooked dinner twice already, and I know we'll be using it a ton more this summer.
My favorite part is the rock table. It already comes in handy when serving the food.
Since it's been warm, we decided to get Dodger's 4-wheeler out and charge the battery. He's getting pretty good on that thing and has even driven it to get the mail, and to Grandma and Grandpa Black's house. So far he hasn't tried to go by himself and will wait for one of us, but I can only imagine how long that will last. So, if you see him running around town on his little power wheels 4-wheeler, give me a call.
This was a "I'm gonna dress myself day!"
Dodger has on my white shirt under his shirt, no undies, and no socks. He wanted to wear this to his exercise class! I'm not sure how I ended up talking him out of wearing my shirt, but it was a challenge!
And Bronx would be HAPPY if I'd let him run around like this all day. I have to chase him all over the house when it's time to get dressed!

2 comments:
Hiking was so fun. We need to go again soon. Dodger is so funny. Love the skirt. I told you Bronx is so smart, he is enjoying being nude while it is still exceptable.
The weather has been awesome! Your boys are too cute!
Post a Comment