Monday, March 12, 2012

Buddies


Enjoying some chocolate milk and watching cartoons. Dodger loves to get bandanna's tied around him so he has a "skirt" on, so of course Bronx had to have one too.


I guess there is something good to come out of our backyard being a big dirt hole.

These two are turning into quite the little buddies! Bronx wants to follow Dodger everywhere, and Dodger is more than happy to let him do it. I'm so happy that it's getting warm and they can go burn off some energy outside, but I have to be careful if I let them outside because Dodger likes to go farther than he probably should and no matter what Bronx will be right on his tail! Dodger's a good big brother and will help Bronx if he falls or hold his hand if the terrain is a little rocky, or he'll come and find me if he gets hurt. I think Bronx is pretty lucky to have such a good big brother, most of the time anyway! If Dodger gets hurt he will go to Bronx for loves and kisses, and Bronx see's on his own that Dodger is hurt he will run over to help him up and then give him a big hug.


I just thought this was cute of Bronx. He can be such a serious child!


I think Dodger was teaching Bronx how to climb on the rocks out front. This could end up really bad!


The BOP brothers. Dodger's just pretending though. We really did take it away for good. Update on that to come!


SOOOO Handsome! I love when they are both ready for church and looking so sharp. We actually had a few minutes before we had to leave this day so I snapped a photo. I love my boys!!

3 comments:

Jens and Patricia said...

Those boys sure are cute! I am loving this warmer weather also. Can't wait for the full blown heat!

Chey said...

Bronx is looking so big!

Kenny and Amber said...

So cute! We were down working the cows in the corral on Saturday and I spotted these two cuties coming down to check out the action - holding hands! Loved it!!! I hear that is the best part about having kids close together, they are usually good buddies and take care of each other!