I wish I could say that this post is going to tell all of you that I ran the Huff to Bluff Marathon this year, but sadly it's not. I just helped. Andy's work had a booth and he opted for me to take his place and help while he slept in. I was more than happy too since I love this kind of stuff, and because I knew 3 of the Francom crew was running. First to run past our booth was Steve, and then shortly after came Taylor, and then shortly after that came Brielle, who also happened to be the youngest runner in the race. She had just graduated from high school and Taylor graduated last year. It's all pretty impressive if you ask me...can you tell that I'm a little proud?
Monday, July 9, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I wish you were saying, 4 of the Francom crew was running, and first to run past was Nicole. I think that is so cool they ran the Huff to Bluff. And didn't you get a free T-shirt, bonus.
Post a Comment