Thursday, July 19, 2012

Lake Powell

Andy and I and two other families, the Millward's and the Francom's, decided to head down to Lake Powell for a little camping trip.  We loaded up Friday and came back Saturday afternoon.  I can't speak for everyone else, but my little family had a blast!  Andy made us a yummy chicken dinner on Friday night, and then on Saturday we ate donuts and bananas for breakfast and sandwiches for lunch, and everyone brought snacks to share.  It all worked out perfect. We just swam in the water, played in the sand, and enjoyed doing nothing!


The Francom's

Danny's mad diving skills

Both of my boys fell asleep on the boat.  We wore them out!!

The Millward's





The Blacks :)

Trying out Francom's jet ski

This little lady is about 8 months pregnant, and her husband took her on the tube, an easy ride of course.

My other sleeping beauty












Midnight swim (at about 9)

We definitely had our share of meltdowns!

Sweet baby Paige

We all just crammed into a little tent.  It was so hot, so we all ended up just sleeping on top of the blankets.  We were very comfy cozy!!


I thought this was funny how these boys could go from so happy to so mad in such a little amount of time


This is pretty much how Bronxie looked the whole time.  Life jacket and bop :)








How many kids can YOU fit on a jet ski???

Oh how I love Lake Powell!!!

No comments: