Oh man, were these two little boys ever excited to go to the dentist!!! I only had an appointment scheduled for Dodger, but they were nice enough to look inside Bronx's mouth too since he wanted to sit in the chair so bad. AND, lucky for us Aunt Michelle works at our dentist office. This could have been part of why they were so excited.
Dodger went first and did everything they asked him to do. Well, he wouldn't let them do the second x-ray but other than that he was so good. Then after he was done, Bronx just kept saying "my turn" so they let him go as well. I was super worried about this little "happy visit" but I'm so happy they did so good. Both of the boy's had good, healthy teeth, the dentist said that Dodger has the Black cross bite, which means braces are for sure in our future :)

No comments:
Post a Comment