Monday, March 18, 2013

I'm a Big Kid Now!!

When we got home from Cedar City I decided to start potty training Bronx on that Monday.  I wanted him good and trained before the baby came, I did not want to have two kids in diapers again.  They are just way too expensive.  It took us about a week and then he was good to go.  He did so awesome!!  I did it a little different than Dodger, I only gave him a prize for going poop, I decided he didn't need all that extra candy every fifteen minutes.  I started out day 1 by putting him in the potty every fifteen minutes, and then on day 2 I moved to 30 min., and by day 3 we were up to 45 min.  He did so good with this schedule.  We did have a few accidents though, probably averaging about 2 a day.  But every time he would come and tell me, but just a little too late.  By the next week he was a pro!!!  I love how cute they look in their big boy undies :)  For his big prize for being completely trained he got a pack of new Diego underwear, and he and I got to go out on a date for dinner.  He wanted "chicken and nuggets" so we went to Patio.  I love this kid!!


No comments: