We went through a very long period of being sick at our house!! I think we all had the flu at some point in time, but poor Dodger and Andy seemed to get it the worst. Andy had it for about 3 weeks straight and Dodger was a little less than that. Andy was also working through the night at work during the first week he was sick, which I think is why it lasted for so long. Then I got it while Andy had it, so we were both down for a few days. Luckily we have awesome family, Andy's mom - Suzie - and Michelle, that came and took our kids so we could just be sick. I feel bad because I'm the only one that ever went to the doctor for it, but the only reason I went was because I'm pregnant and I was worried about the baby. But I think if I would have taken everyone in when the symptoms first started then it wouldn't have lasted nearly as long. The last one to get it was poor little Bronx. But, gladly his didn't last as long as Dodger's, but he did get really high fever's which was scary to me. We went through a lot of medicine between the 4 of us. We also have awesome friends that came and brought us some survival kits, including: movies, coloring books and crayons, chocolate chip cookies, Pepsi, and Popsicle. Thanks Nicole and Beth!
Dodger would get really cold so he wanted to sit in front of the heater. But the good thing about Dodger when he's sick is that he is super nice and a big time cuddler. Bronx on the other hand, is grumpy and not very nice :) Poor kid, I really can't blame him.

No comments:
Post a Comment