Dodger loves to sing, and he loves to be in front of people showing off, so I decided to enter him in the Little Mr. Wrangler Contest at the fair this year. He was SO cute and did such an amazing job. I was so proud of him up there. He decided to sing Mary Had a Little Lamb, because that is his favorite song and he knows all the words. He had all of the cowboy clothes, except the hat, which his awesome cousin Stetson let him borrow one of his. Before they did their talent they were asked a few questions by the rodeo queen royalty. Some of the questions I can remember are that his favorite food is Ramen, and that he wants to be a race car driver when he grows up. I had talked Bronx into playing Dodger's little lamb, and I had even found him a lamb costume to wear, and Dodger was going to sing "Dodger has a little lamb" but when it came time for them to go up on the stage Bronx got stage fright and wouldn't let go of me. Dodger however got up on the stage and sang his little heart out, he was even on key!! In the end he came in Runner-up, but as far as he knows he took first place. They had each kid that participated win a category, and Dodger won Best Chaps :) Stetson and Lucy were also in the contest and they were as cute as could be too. Stetson played the guitar and Lucy sang a song. Grandma and Grandpa Black and Grandpa Johnson and Grandma Billie all came over to Monticello to support D. After it was all over we went out to eat to celebrate!





No comments:
Post a Comment