Oh man, if we were allowed to have favorite children, this one might win. He is so sweet, and cuddly and such a GOOD baby! I am completely smitten with him, and love to squish him and see his cute face every second I can. Dodger and Bronx I think feel the same way. They are the best little helpers, and will sit and hold baby Stihl for me any time I ask. And for the most part, Stihl likes it, unless he starts to feel like he's going to fall or be dropped, then he will cry until I pick him up. His STATS for the first two months are:
2 week STATS:
9 lb 4 oz.
19 1/2 inches tall
2 month STATS:
12 lbs.
23.5 inches tall
15.5 in head
We had to move him out of room after about 2 weeks because he was too noisy. And it wasn't because he wasn't sleeping, he was sound asleep, but just making cute baby noises, and it would wake us up everytime. So we moved him up to his own bedroom way upstairs. He seems so little and so far away, but he is doing awesome, and now I get to run stairs in the night, which is good exercise ha ha. So far he seems to be my darkest skinned baby. He doesn't seem as pale as the others yet. He has pretty blue eyes just like his brothers and daddy. He of course loves to be outside, and when he was only 3 days old his dad took him on his first 4 wheeler ride. He is growing so good and seems to be the picture of health.
On May 8th he gave us his first smile, and from then on he seems to never stop. He is so happy and good natured. He will just lay on the floor for like an hour and be happy. He likes to watch the fans go round, and watch his brothers play.
Here are some pictures oh his first 2 months of life!
One of my good friends Mara Finger made him the cutest cake! Plus it was so yummy!
Our first walk in the snuggly
The first time I was able to give him a bath
I think his brothers were making sure he was nice and warm
2 week check up
Before he moved up to his room, we just moved him out into the living room, and he slept in this drawer that Andy made. Bronx slept in it for a little while too.
He got to cuddly with me a lot in the mornings before the others woke up. I loved it.


























No comments:
Post a Comment