We had a super fun Easter this year, it was a little different with a brand new baby, but we still had fun! I'm pretty sure we didn't even color eggs, things are sure different with another baby around. One night we were just sitting at home when the door bell rang, so we ran outside to find no one there except for a sign on our door that said we had been "Egged" and Easter eggs all over our lawn. The boys were SOOOO excited.
On Saturday we went to my Dad's for a picinc in his back yard. We kind of asked if we could do it close so I could come with the baby. I was still pretty sore from the c-section and didn't want to have to walk to far. It worked out good though because Michelle's girls had volleyball tournaments in town so they were all able to come too. We had an Easter egg hunt for the kids and mostly just visited, but it was nice to get together. We were sad we missed out on the festivities at the cabin with Andy's family, but maybe we can make it next year :)
Easter morning the Easter Bunny had come and filled the boys baskets with fun stuff, but that was all. Dodger was a little confused when he went to church because he had remembered from other years that the Easter Bunny usually hid candy around the house. But he must have forgotten. So they got ready and went off to church. While they were gone I had fallen asleep and the Easter Bunny must have slipped back in and hid candy because when I woke up there was candy ALL over the house. They were so excited, and found enough candy to last them well into next year. That afternoon we went over to Andy's parents house for a super yummy Easter dinner. The kids had fun playing with their cousins who I'm sure were also hyped up on sugar :)
And here is precious Stihly Willy with his new Easter Duck.

















No comments:
Post a Comment