Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Mohawk Mania

 Every summer Andy shaves the boys head.  He says they are too hot.  I let him do it one or two times a summer, but I really don't like it so it doesn't get to last all year.  The plus sides are that it is way easier to do, the nats don't get stuck in their hair, and I'm pretty sure it does keep them cooler.  But I do go through a lot of sunscreen on their cute little bald heads.  
This summer we had a little fun with their hair before we shaved it. 
 Here are the before pictures:



And the after:











I kind of like the Mohawk's.  They may end up being a new summer thing too.
I love all of these pictures by the way.  I love how Bronx is always looking at Dodger to see what face he is making so he can do the same.  Mostly I guess I just love my boys!!!

No comments: