Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Nap Time

We play hard around our house!  But when we get tired, we get REALLY tired!  Both of our older boys have stopped napping really early, but every once in a while it hits them and they crash!  Andy and I try to get a little nap on Sundays also, so we will put a movie on for Dodger and Bronx and put the baby down for a nap.  It's really nice, when it works.  Here is just a few pictures of how we have "landed" when we finally drop and have a nap.
I love Bronx's gloves in the first picture. 
The pictures of Bronx sleeping in the pile of laundry, is just that, Bronx sleeping in a pile of laundry.  It really is clean at least. He came in while I was switching out the laundry, and climbed up there to wait for me to finish, when I looked over he had fallen asleep.  
The ones of Dodger area after a big day of him playing, or working as he calls it, outside.  He just came in for a snack and to watch a show, and the next thing I knew he was out. 
The ones of me and Andy with the boys are just typical Sunday afternoons :)








No comments: